If you’re reading this on your phone, raise your hand! (Well, we really can’t see you, so we’ll have to take your word for it.) When you’re on your phone, so are your customers. Take advantage of mobile marketing to reach them.
In addition to having a mobile-friendly website, which we’re absolutely sure you do, text message marketing, mobile marketing, and apps are a great way to build a connection with your customers. We’ll get to know your audience, what you want to offer them, and how best to craft that message.
Hey, can I get your number?
Here are just a few ways we can help you with mobile marketing:
- Text Blasts: You can send text messages, promotions, and offers directly to your customers’ phones (of course, they have to opt-in first).
- Mobile Coupons: Want to offer your customers $2 coffee? Or what about a special on pizza and wings? You can send customized coupons that customers can redeem on their phones.
- Text-to-Win: Give your customers a special keyword to text, and they can be entered to win prizes. This is also great for trivia and random drawings, and your customers will be in it to win it!
- Special Alerts: Have a last minute event change or you’re closed for the big snow storm? Send out a quick text with the important information.
- App Design & Development: We’ll design an app that’s specific to your industry and needs, and we can incorporate anything from directions to food menus. Everything will be at the touch of button for your customers.
- QR Codes: Help your customers find your website or the latest promotion with QR codes.
With close to 50% of web traffic coming from mobile devices, it’s obvious you should be using mobile marketing as another avenue to reach your customers. Once customers opt-in to the texting program, your messages will be at their fingertips.