Many local businesses are already feeling the struggle from the effects of COVID 19, as…
More than ever, people are jumping to social media to communicate, get information, and stay connected. As business has been changed drastically during these unprecedented times, its more important than ever to market your business and stay connected to your customers through social media.
In our latest webinar, Dan, Ali and Kristine talked about how you can be using social media to market your business.
If you attended and want to view it again or if you missed it and want to check it out, you can check it out here.
For a quick snapshot of the webinar – here are some topics we covered:
- Create profiles on social media platforms that make sense for your brand and align with your audience
- Define your marketing goals for social media
- Build your community & give consumers a ready to follow along
- Engage your audience with eye catching content
- Use social media as your toolbox